100 day geochaching challenge – Days 15-35
- Bathgate or Edinburgh?
- Pot of Gold
- Walk the line
- The Afterburn
- Watch out for Sea Urchins
- Ignatius J Reilly
- Can It Be Another Mystery at Alcee Fortier?
- Bayou St. John
- Military History Series – National WWII Museum
- Pirate Alley
- Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop
- Musical City, Musical Tree
- SC2 Series: Poboys on 1st St
- Constantinople at Gogar Church (redux)
- Tradesman’s Entrance
- All the King’s Horses
- “Who, or What am I?” #2 (criminal intent)
- Make it in Livingston – St Johns
- Calderwood – 6 Holly Corner
- Ian White’s Wood
- Calderwood – 7 Not 01976 But under 002614
- Calderwood – 4 Pylon View
- Calderwood – 5 Stumped?
- The Scotsman Steps
- Dumbiedykes – Hutton Memorial Garden
- Barclay Kirk (Rhinoceroses and Giraffes in Edi.?!)
For part of this time I was in America (yay!). In order to retain my streak I had to drag my pals along caching with me. At least one of them has been infected with the caching-bug (you’re welcome Maddy).
Also, last weekend I found my 100th cache! (yay!… again)